Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thorndike

He would be a psychologist, of types.

It would be so much simpler if I was a woman. I would probably not be so lonely. I might even be prettier (cough) or I might be sluttier, I don't know. Either way, it would just be simpler. At least then I could generally assume that a guy would most probably want to get into my pants.

LOL, the whole 'get into pants' phrase always makes me kind of chuckle inside. That's why I like to sue it.

But along those lines, not necessarily the whole getting into pants thing (haha) but more the whole, liking/not liking , crushing, the possibility, ooo a party, random hook up, ooo, yayh, and such. All the bullshit that I can't take for granted.

Hay you, in the shirt, tell me if you like the men or not, because I'm not sure. Or for those of you with probably friends of the like mind nature, I duno, give em my number, LOL.

Patricia White eat your heart out.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment