Saturday, May 16, 2009

Anyone's Assumptions Would Just Be ... True

LOL.

Is there anything really going on with me atm? I don't think so. Maybe. I will think about it.

Today I was nearly sick. My mum told me that yesterday (friday 15th may) at 8 in the morning, some 15 year old girl was knocked down by a car and killed, while walking her dog. Right before school, on the corner of Sir Donald Bradman and Marion roads. They say that the person that hit her down, probably wouldn't have even realised they had, because they were in such a big car.

It made me feel sick when I heard it. Imagine that, your at school, and you find out your friend was in a hit and run, and is dead. Imagine being the person that did it, that didn't even realise. What about when they find out?

Yep. It shook me a little bit. I don't really know why. It kind of just made me think a little.

Myspace is pretty shite these days. I've accepted its shittyness. Nothing is ever going on on there anyways, so whats to be concerned about. I go on there to check if anyone is saying anything to me, or to change my status. I've been making it, Shelf Life 'and ...........' The dot's representing what I would say after it. Atm its Shelf Life and The Swift. Meaning Taylor Swift. Because I am listening to her.

I want to go shopping. I want to have someone over for a sleep over. One person. I want to dye my hair. Why do I want?

Welcome to Sin City.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment