Monday, May 25, 2009

Shawton The Spider

Old King Cole


Oky doky. So anyways. Have you ever considered the size of an elephant, and noticed how insignificant that elephant is to the rest of the world.... the possibilities.

Right, well. If you feel hated, by a number of people, the best thing to do, is to let everyone know you are not happy about it. Aw. Ok well. I reckon I could make a nice long list of all the people that hate me, it would be a joyous occasion. Goodness, how many people is it? Ok, let me think.

Ouch, too many. Anyways, I would suggest to cheer up, and not let people effect you, but I don't think I have the right to put in my input, so I will just leave it be, for now.

My hair? Shorter or longer? Darker or lighter? It's always about my frigging hair, isn't it. LOL. I am a woman obsessed. Glasses, good or nah? LOL. I shouldn't care. No one should care. If no one cared the world would be a better place. The world would be nicer. Simpler. Easier. Nah, if we didn't have that, we would have something else. That's the way the world works.

What are you doing?

Anyways.

Everyone enjoy your fun.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment