Monday, May 25, 2009

Aunt Pervert

Old King Cole
Was A Merry Old Sole
And A Merry Old Sole Was He

LOL, I don't think that is right.

Only a drive through lover.

I needed to vent, about my parents, because my dad ruined my birthday, and my mother just kind of accepted it. All my plans for my birthday were to make it easier for my dad, so that he didn't have to spend lots of money, and so we weren't in the way, and one detail and he goes all crazy.

Why can't I have my party on the driveway? Who cares if the neighbours see, I know I don't. People bitch whether you do the right thing or not, might as well have fun in the process. That's what annoys me, its completely against everything I believe in, and that's his reason. Well that's the reason he gave me.

Every year my birthday has to be cut down into this crappy shitty boring version of what I wanted. The plans in my head would of been awesome.

The other thing that pisses me off, is there is no compromise, its simply, no I don't want it on the driveway. I ask why, he says, because, and I say, well I don't understand. It's my fricking birthday. I've had my party in the garage, in the corner of my house, and now, instead of trying to spread a little bit, its back to the corner again. This time, though, I am going to try and make it my own again.

I want some tail.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment