Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thesaurus

'I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.' - Albert Einstein


My exploration into the 'thesaurus' was merely an exercise to learn some more of what i don't know. An experiment in the art of sounding smarter.
I did not expect so many people to get so aggravated by me trying to improve myself, to enhance what i hold dear.

And to comment on my quoted blog section. I haven't felt like i have met anyone who i personally feel intellectually inferior to. I'm not saying i feel intellectually superior to anyone, its just i haven't met anyone, who has baffled me with the basic intellect. take that as you will.

i treat people as intellectual equals, unless they do anything strikingly dumb, otherwise, i leave myself comfortable in my own knowledge.

i don't expect to have fortified my points successfully but i'm not one to take anything lying down

love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment