Sunday, December 21, 2008

Explanation

'I Am The New Sample Of Breed, Trying To Individualize Ones Self.

Be Myself, Yet Being Like Them.

Do What I Want, But Still Following A Trend.

Contusions Of Chaotic Contradictions And Anomalies
.'

This is a direct quote from my 'I Am A Wall Flower' post.
I thought i would try to explain what i means, because its important to me.

By saying, 'I Am The New Sample Of Breed, Trying To Individualize Ones Self'. What i am saying, is that i am just another person, just like so many others, who is trying to be individual. 'Be Myself, Yet Being Like Them' . Is my understanding, that in trying to be individual, i am doing what so many others try to do, and that what i may do to be myself, and be individual, may just be the same kind of stuff that other people are doing. 'Do What I Want, But Still Following A Trend.' Is this same idea, that by trying to be what i wish, individual, i shall still just end up falling into the same stuff as other people. 'Contusions Of Chaotic Contradictions And Anomalies.' Is just my simple way of summing up how odd the whole thought was.

I'm just trying explain things people don't understand. So that people can't say i don't them enough. Lol.

Love Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment