Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Feel ...

Better.

Like a strange unnecessary weight, that was not needed to be taken, has in undoubtedly been lifted.

i duno.

i know that a select few people, should be able to know what i am talking about, seeing as it was such an eye openingly significant moment, and that they should feel overly privileged that i felt comfortable enough, and that i felt confident enough in our friendships to share those delicate pieces of life.

i did not feel like it was a necessity to have explain such intimate details of me, and i didn't feel this burning and gut wrenching confusion going on in my head all the time as to how and when i was ever going to say anything of the such, it was just one of those things. the conversation went in certain directions and i thought it was an appropriate time to just develop a little more.

i feel better, knowing that after letting go of some inside information, that i was neither shunned nor pitied, but rather a sense of deep and honorable respect was sent my way. which makes me feel overly proud of myself and the people i hold closest.

it is a such a genuine relief , and i am so happy and generally feel a lot better in my self.

love love xx

1 comment:

  1. No idea what you're referring to specifically, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. =]
    I miss you, actual so much. =/

    ReplyDelete