Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cold Snap, Gift Wrap

Von Franklin Bonabell

I have not been on here for a while. Been rather sick, and/or otherwise just been taking a break from the dear computer.

I had one of the worst days of my life the other day. Purely through the results of pain. The whole sickness thing was not pleasant. I inevitably ended up crying, on my mothers shoulder.

Since I was last on here, I went shopping, with Holly and Lucy. Twas fun. I got some lovely new clothes.

Oh, my head just started hurting.

The greatest shave was on, since I last posted. Good on ya Aimee.

I started reading Animal Farm, By George Orwell.

Yep.

I had more I wanted to say.

I am wearing very comfy undies. LOL.

Oh yeh, my brother is rumoured to have been in a threesome.

I;m unsure how i feel about it.

I was texting my ex the other day.

That only lasted a little while, then i got no more replies.

Well, yeh. I have ran out of things to talk about.

I don't think my mind is quite focused enough.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment