Monday, February 2, 2009

Kids Of The Korn

Ah, my young'n friends are making me smile.
A collaborative effort from all the little kiddies of my day (not counting the ones that live in my house) have continuously made things better. Consisting of the children between year groups 11 - 9 (No year 8 could make me happy)(That's not quite true but shh).

Ah, its just been little things. Like hunting someone down and traveling around to find someone, so as to be returned with the greatest burst of 'SAM!!' I have ever heard, or meeting a lovely collection of friends on the bus, or spending a delicious time while waiting for a bus and then on the bus, or coming home to find a lovely nice message on a persons myspace.

LOL

I am in a good mood.

Love Love xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that your first day back was so much fun

    love xx

    ReplyDelete