Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cold Mooned Eyes

There is not much going on in my life really. Just school and its general stresses.

I have next year to think about. I have no idea what I am going to be doing. Well, the plan is to work for a year. Then I am going to do some more education.

I am a capable, well balanced, smart person who could do well in most jobs or professions. Theoretically.

I'm only saying this, to try and convince myself that its not possible that I could become a failure. Which I realistically shouldn't. But the idea that I may never achieve anything is frightening.

Really, I need someone to just kick me into gear. But I shouldn't have to need something like that, I should just do what I need to.

I am complaining and whining too much.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment